Openers and Connectives
May 23rd, 2018 | Posted by Learning
1. Nervously, Ella got out of the car however she stood in a puddle and got her shoes wet.
2. Scared, Megan walked through the creepy woods because she had been dared too.
3. Suddenly, our TA fell in a puddle of mud face first although know one laughed.
4. Tired, Tula fell asleep on her laptop consequently we lay her down on the sofa in the staff room.
5. Hardworking, Sofia taught Lotus class french on the other hand we were good at french.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.